Mike Hamilton Construction Gas Piping Installation Procedures
The following information is the steps that Mike Hamilton Construction will take to have your gas piping completed in an efficient and timely manner. Any questions regarding this procedure, please call our office at
- Mike Hamilton Construction will come out to your home on a pre-arranged date to verify that gas piping can be installed, and if so at what cost.
- If you would like to proceed with the installation we will purchase your permit and schedule another appointment to have an installer come back to your home and install the piping.
- Once the gas piping has been installed and fitted with pressure test equipment we will notify the proper city/county and schedule a convenient day for your inspection, and we can arrange a time for the install of the appliance for the same day as the inspection in most cases.
- Inspectors might not call before they arrive. Someone must be present at home while the inspection is taking place. Inspectors will not enter an unattended home.
- When the inspection is complete, please call and notify our office. If we are not doing your installation of your appliance we will schedule an installer to come out and remove the pressure test equipment from your piping.
NOTICE: No gas line installs or inspections can be schedule on Saturday or Sunday